- 100 grams. round rice
- 50 g. butter
- 50 g. sugar
- 350 g. milk
- 50-100 gr. raisins or dried fruits to taste
- 4 large eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
Fry the rice together with the butter in a saucepan until the butter has dissolved.
2. Add milk and cook rice over medium heat for about 10 minutes
3. At this time, separate the eggs into whites and yolks. Beat the yolks with the sugar and vanilla until fluffy
4. In a separate bowl, whip the whites with a pinch of salt until fluffy (be sure to wash the whisk after the yolks, otherwise the mixture will not whip)
5. Pour a thin stream of whipped yolks into the rice pudding. The mass needs to be stirred constantly so that the yolks don’t have time to boil!
6. Add washed raisins to the rice porridge and stir
7. Then gently combine the mixture with the whipped whites and stir in a circular motion from top to bottom until smooth
8. Pour the mixture into a greased baking dish and cook in a preheated 170 degrees C oven for about 50 minutes until browned. Choose a slightly higher mold because the pudding will rise when baked and then settle