- Pizza dough 500g
- 140 g tomato sauce
- Mozzarella cheese for pizza 200 g
- Buffalo mozzarella cheese 125 g
- 7 cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- Basil 1 stalk
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATION 30 MINUTES + 5 MINUTES PRINT OUT
1. In a mixer bowl, combine 1.8 grams of regular wheat flour (for example, Sokolnicheskaya) and 300 grams of Italian semolina flour, add 36 grams of salt and 10 grams of sugar, and mix. Dissolve 16 grams of yeast in 200 ml of warm water. Knead the dough, pouring 500 ml of warm water into the flour, as well as water and yeast. Then add 220 ml of milk (3.2% milk will be just right) and continue to knead until the dough becomes elastic. If necessary, add some more milk. At the very end, it is good to add 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil. Cover the bowl with clingfilm and allow to proof at room temperature for 1 hour. Then knead the dough a little with your hands and leave it in the fridge for half an hour, after which you can get to work.
2. Grease a 20×30 cm baking dish with olive oil. Stretch and knead the dough with your hands along the bottom of the mold, and place it in a warm place for fifteen to twenty minutes to allow it to rise. Then dry it for five minutes in an oven preheated to 250 degrees.
3. Take a kilo of plastic tomatoes and rub them with a blender (there is no need to whip them, otherwise the sauce will lose color). Mince basil leaves into the sauce (you will need about 20 grams, more or less is up to taste), add two or three teaspoons of extra virgin olive oil, season with salt and pepper and stir.
4. Drain the water from the bag with the mozzarella buffalo ball. Cut the mozzarella for the pizza into small cubes. Spread the tomato sauce on the dough and place the mozzarella pizza cubes on top. Place in the oven for another five minutes.
5. Meanwhile, slice mozzarella buffalo (in large slices) and cherry tomatoes (randomly). Remove pizza, randomly place mozzarella buffalo and tomatoes on it, and send to the oven for two more minutes.
6. Decorate the pizza with basil leaves.