This recipe is very simple, but the pancakes turn out wonderful, tasty and thin. They are also called crepes. The homeland of crepes is France, but later they began to be cooked everywhere.
- milk (warm) – 250 ml
- egg (large) – 2 units
- butter (melt) – 20 ml
- flour – 125 gr
- sugar – 1 tbsp
- salt – a pinch
- 1. Place all the ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth so that there are no lumps. If there is no blender, you can do it by hand.
2. Let the dough rest for 15 minutes. Do not skip the resting period, then the pancakes will be thinner, softer and more tender. The resting period of the dough should be longer – about an hour if you are using cold milk.
3. Heat a frying pan over medium heat and grease it with vegetable or butter.
4. Stir the batter well before cooking again. Don’t forget that the first pancake is always a bit tricky))))
5. Pour about one scoop of batter onto a heated frying pan and spread evenly. Cook on each side for 30-40 seconds.
6. Layer the finished pancakes in a warm plate and cover with aluminum foil or a lid to keep them from drying out.
7. The pancakes turn out very thin.
8. Sprinkle them with caramel syrup or honey and sprinkle with nuts and raisins.
9. these delicious pancakes are endlessly versatile and great as a sweet or savory option for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert.