A simple recipe for steak, which requires a minimal set of products. The meat is cooked on a regular grill, but you can take an electric grill. In the second case, follow the instructions, based on the power of the device. Usually, the steak is cooked at 200 degrees for 5 minutes. Then the temperature is reduced to 150 and keep the meat for another 5-7 minutes so it gets baked inside.
- 1 kg of pork;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 spoonful of olive oil;
- 4 sprigs of thyme;
- salt, seasoning for meat.
- Wash a piece of pork and make sure to dry it with tissue paper. You can leave it to dry for a while.
- Take a large and sharp knife and cut the pork across the fiber to make thick pieces of about 2 cm. Do not make thin steaks.
- Squeeze the juice from one medium lemon. Add a teaspoon of seasoning for meat or shish kebab, stir, put a little olive oil and salt the marinade.
- Rub the steaks with this mixture on all sides.
- Crush the thyme sprigs in your hands to release the juice and flavor. Fold the steaks with thyme.
- Pour the rest of the lemon marinade on top, if any. Pull the cling film over the dish and leave for a couple of hours. If you marinate the pork longer, then put it in the fridge.
- Now it remains to take the meat out of the bowl, shake off the marinade and place it on a lattice. We put over the coals and roast until crispy on both sides. Or use an electric grill.