The ingredients for mini burgers are exactly the same as their regular big counterparts and differ only in size.
These burgers require miniature buns with sesame seeds. They are not difficult to bake in advance and the sandwich itself is assembled at a moment’s notice.
The ingredients for the 9 burger buns are:
- a) flour – 180 g,
- b) water – 90 ml
- c) yeast – 0,5 tsp,
- d) salt – 0.5 tsp,
- e) egg – 1 pc,
- f) sugar – 0,5 tsp,
- g) butter – 20g,
- h) sesame – 10g.
For the stuffing:
- a) minced meat – 150 g,
- b) cheese – 150 gr,
- c) onion – 50 gr,
- d) tomato – 1-2 pcs,
- e) lettuce – 2 leaves,
- f) mayonnaise – 20g.
- Yeast, pre-activated with sugar in warm water, pour into the flour with salt. Here also add half of the beaten egg.
- When the dough has come together in a bunch, knead in the warm butter.
- the dough will be very sticky at this point. It should be kneaded by lifting it up and forcefully dropping it back down. In 10 minutes the lump will stop leaving traces in the bowl and stick to your hands.
- Put the dough in an oiled bowl, cover with cling film and send to the off microwave. Place a glass of hot water in the same bowl.
- After an hour the dough will have swollen. Knock it back together and put it back in the microwave.
- After half an hour, make 9 balls of it, pulling the top surface of the slice and curling the edges inward. Arrange them at once on the baking tray with some spacing.
- In 15 minutes the balls will swell, and now you need to grease them with the remaining half of the egg.
- Sprinkle the top with sesame seeds.
- After 10-12 minutes, the sesame buns will bake at 190 degrees.
- Cut slightly cooled buns horizontally – they are very soft on the inside. Toast the inside in a dry pan.
- Add spices to the mincemeat.
- Divide it into 9 pieces.
- Using your hand, flatten the ball between the layers of cellophane, helping to smooth the edges with a knife. The diameter of the meat patty is 1.5 cm larger than the diameter of the bun, as the meat will shrink when fried.
- Assemble all 9 patty patties without taking them out of the cellophane and put in the fridge for 10 minutes (so they will hold their shape better).
- Cut the onions into rings and pour water over them, so that they don’t become too bitter.
- Quickly fry meat tortillas in oil. Put them on a napkin.
- Brush the insides of the buns with mayonnaise.
- Place a slice of lettuce and a slice of tomato on the bottom of the bun.
- Cover it with cheese.
- Next comes the hot meat.
- On top of that are a few onion rings.
- Finishing off with a slice of cheese.
- Cover the burger with half of a sesame seed bun and pierce with a skewer for stability.