To prepare you will need:
- 6 large bell peppers (preferably in different colors)
- 800 grams of chicken filet
- 1 onion and 1 tomato each
- 170 grams of hard cheese
- 3 tablespoons of sour cream
- salt, pepper – to taste.
- Peppers are washed, cut in half, remove the seeds, while trying to save the tail, and put on a baking tray covered with foil.
- Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes, chop the onion into small pieces, put everything together, season with salt and pepper, add the sour cream, and stir.
- Cut the tomato peel crosswise, put it in boiling water for a couple of minutes, then dip it in cold water, take off the skin, cut into small cubes and pour into a bowl with chicken. Gently mix.
- Fill half peppers with the stuffing and put it in a hot oven for half an hour (temperature 190-200 degrees).
- After the specified time we take out the peppers, sprinkle them with grated cheese, and put them back in the oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts and forms a delicious crust.