How Do You Purchase Best Studio Subwoofers?
Right after hours investigating and reviewing all models on the marketplace, we learn the Best Studio Subwoofers. Inspect our ranking below.
- 8-inch, front-firing, paper-composite low-frequency transducer with high-elastisity rubber surround
- Class AB amplifier: 100W peak (50W RMS) power
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Defeatable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Eris Sub8 outputs to the main speakers
- Left and right, balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced ¼-inch TRS and unbalanced RCA pass-through outputs for connecting satellite speakers
- Polarity invert switch
- Protection: RF interference, Output-current limiting, Over-temperature, Turn-on/off transient, Subsonic filter, External mains fuse
- Rockville APM10W 10" 400 Watt Active Studio Subwoofer in White. 200 Watt RMS. Built-in Class D Amplifier. Enclosure is made of top quality MDF wood. Our enclosure is not particleboard it is true high-grade MDF!
- The enclosure is 0.7" thick while the front board of it is a full 1.34" thickness to give you the ultimate best sound quality! Comes in 3 enclosure finish options Wood finish painted black. Wood finish painted white. Wood finish with vinyl front board
- Class "D" Amplifier Circuitry with Auto-Switching Power Supply. LED Power on/Stand-by Indicator on Rear Panel. Rubber woofer surrounds increases sound quality and eliminates unwanted distortions.
- We developed the Most Optimized Magnet structure, Cone, and Cabinet Space that Reproduces the Sound to Play Back Exactly the Way it was Recorded! Specially Wound Voice Coils Produce Accurate Response along the Low Frequency Spectrum.
- Thick "Wadding" protects inside the subwoofer cabinet - Wadding is a white, artificial silk-like material that we put inside the subwoofer cabinet for multiple reasons.
- Every subwoofer in Production Undergoes a Computer Generated Sound Check Test to Ensure it Upholds to our Specifications and Standards. We use a "6Sigma" style Quality Assurance of Each Product.
- Inputs / Outputs / Controls: Volume control.Crossover Frequency Control allows you to adjust low frequency input: 50Hz - 150Hz.1/4" TRS input jack.Left and Right XLR input/outputs.RCA input/outputs.
- Details: Certification: CE and RoHS Compliant. Amplifier: Class D, very efficient amplifier with top components! (ST--STA309, ST--STA516, SMPS). Woofer Impedance: 8 Ohm. Signal to noise ratio: 98 dB (Maximum output with THD+1<1%, A-weight).THD: 0.8%.
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 150 KHz. 400 Watts peak output. 200 Watt RMS output.Input voltage: 120V.10" woofer with rubber surround and paper cone with painted. Product Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D): 13.4'' x 14.5'' x 15.7''.
- Shipping Dimensions in Inches: (W*H*D)17.3 ''x 19.3'' x 19.7 '''. Net Weight: 28.7 LBS. Shipping Weight: 34.1 LBS.Input Impedance (Ohms): 10 K Ohm Balanced. System Volume: (-30dB to +6dB)
- Professional studio-quality sound
- 1/4” TRS, RCA, and Bluetooth inputs with 1/4” TRS and RCA outputs
- Adds Bluetooth streaming to any studio monitors
- 200 watts of clean, accurate sound with an 8" woofer
- Desktop remote volume control included
- Studio ready flat frequency response allows mix engineers to truly hear what is being recorded and gives an uncolored representation of your final product. What you hear is what you get.
- 200 Watt RMS power give you plenty of headroom to hear extremely clean bass reproduction of your mix and is capable of shaking just about any studio environment when the mix is good.
- Balanced XLR and ¼” ins and high-pass outs make this sub flexible for any project to professional studio set-up and use an open-latch footswitch (not included) to turn off the sub and run mains full-range
- Take control of the sound with -20 to +6 dB gain knob, 0 or 180° polarity switch, and auto on function so your bass mix is exactly where you need it every time for any type of music project.
- Buy with confidance with our 30-day money back guarantee and 1-year warranty.
- Jbl patented slip stream port This patented JBL port design works in concert with the LSR310S Low frequency driver for Deep, dynamic Bass Response at all playback levels
- Xlf extended low frequency setting JBL first, the xlf setting Activates a specially-engineered tuning that emulates the ample bass tuning used in today's dance clubs
- The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S delivers deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- Professional balanced inputs and outputs with balanced XLR and 1/4-inch inputs and XLR outputs you can add the LSR310S to any Studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance
- The -10Dbv/+4 dB sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the LSR310S to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload. Maximum peak input level: +20. 3 dB
- Purchase includes: studio monitor, power cable, and set-up guide
- Inputs: balanced XLR (x2) and TRS (x2)
- Ac input voltage: 100 – 240VAC (10%), 50/ 60Hz
- Pair with the JBL 305P MKII, 306P MKII, or 308P MKII studio monitors for stunning audio detail and an impressive dynamic range!
- 8inch bass-reflex powered subwoofer
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: JBL LSR310S 10" Powered Studio Subwoofer with XLF, Kirlin XLR Male - XLR Female Microphone Cable (25-Feet), and Hosa HSS-005 Pro Balanced Interconnect REAN 1/4" to 1/4" TRS Cable (5-Feet)
- HIGH EXCURSION LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: The custom-designed driver in the LSR310S Subwoofer exemplifies JBL engineering prowess, delivering deep low frequency response into the 20 Hz region, and 113 dB peak output, for long periods at full rated power with no risk of failure
- BALANCED INPUTS AND OUTPUTS: Thanks to the balanced XLR and 1/4" inputs and XLR outputs, you can add the powered subwoofer to any studio monitor system to extend its low frequency performance or use it as the "0.1" LFE Channel in a surround sound system
- SELECTABLE INPUT SENSITIVITY: The -10dBV/+4 dBu sensitivity switch ensures compatibility with a broad range of signal sources, allowing you to connect the unit to high-output professional equipment without any danger of input overload
- JBL AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
- Pohlmann, Ken (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 12/18/2012 (Publication Date) - McGraw-Hill Education TAB (Publisher)
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- BLUETOOTH 5.0 - Pair the speaker with your smartphone, tablet, Mac, or laptop to play music wirelessly, no need to deal with messy wires.
- SUB OUT AND OPT/COAX INPUTS - Subwoofer output with built-in auto crossover detection. Optical and coaxial inputs to ensure a lossless connection to TVs and computers.
- DISTORTION-FREE SOUND - Fill your room with beautiful sound with its 42W continuous undistorted power, 13mm silk dome tweeter unit, and 4-inch sub-woofer unit. Enhance your listing experience with Soundfield Spatializer.
- UPDATED REMOTE CONTROL - Wireless remote for easy control of volume, mute/unmute, switch to OPT/COAX mode, line-in, and Bluetooth modes. Bass, treble, and volume control located on the side panel.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
Last update on 2021-04-16 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Do you get stressed considering looking for a fantastic Best Studio Subwoofers? Do questions keep creeping into your mind? We comprehend, since we have actually already gone through the entire process of looking into Studio Subwoofers, which is why we have put together an extensive list of the best Studio Subwoofers available in the current market. We have actually also developed a list of concerns that you probably have for yourself.
We ‘ve done the best we can with our ideas and suggestions, however it’s still vital that you do extensive research by yourself for Studio Subwoofers that you consider purchasing.
Your questions might consist of the following:
- Is it worth buying an Best Studio Subwoofers?
- What advantages are there with purchasing an Studio Subwoofers?
- What factors are worthy of consideration when shopping for an efficient Studio Subwoofers?
- Why is it important to buy any Studio Subwoofers, much less the very best one?
- Which Studio Subwoofers are great in the current market?
- Where can you find info like this about Best Studio Subwoofers?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more concerns than just these relating to Studio Subwoofers, and the only real way to please your requirement for knowledge is to get details from as numerous trustworthy online sources as you perhaps can.
Possible sources can consist of buying guides for Best Studio Subwoofers, score sites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and conscious research study is vital to ensuring you get your hands on the best-possible Studio Subwoofers. Make sure that you are only utilizing trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Best Studio Subwoofers buying guide, and the details is totally unbiased and genuine. We use both AI and huge information in checking the collected information. How did we develop this purchasing guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us reveal a top-10 list of the very best readily available Studio Subwoofers currently readily available on the market.
This innovation we use to construct our list depends on a range of factors, including however not restricted to the following:
- Brand name Value: Every brand name of Studio Subwoofers has a worth all its own. Many brands use some form of distinct selling proposal that’s expected to bring something different to the table than their rivals.
- Functions: What bells and whistles matter for an Best Studio Subwoofers?
- Requirements: How powerful they are can be determined.
- Item Worth: This merely is how much bang for the buck you obtain from your Studio Subwoofers.
- Customer Ratings: Number rankings grade Best Studio Subwoofers objectively.
- Customer Evaluations: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs offer you first-hand and comprehensive info from real-world users about their Studio Subwoofers.
- Product Quality: You do not always get what you spend for with an Best Studio Subwoofers, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and long lasting an Studio Subwoofers is must be an indicator of the length of time it will exercise for you.
We always bear in mind that preserving Best Studio Subwoofers details to remain present is a top priority, which is why we are constantly upgrading our websites. Learn more about us utilizing online providers.
If you believe that anything we present here concerning Best Studio Subwoofers is irrelevant, incorrect, deceptive, or incorrect, then please let us know quickly! We’re right here for you all the time. Connect with us. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.