- F-mount lens/DX Format -- 105-450mm (35mm equivalent) -- aperture range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
- One extra-low dispersion element -- super integrated coating -- Pulse stepping motor AF system
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm -- manual/ autofocus modes -- access Lens settings in camera menu
- Fully compatible with the following Nikon digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850; -- compatible Models with limited functions: DF, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100; -- incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 55MM Lens models including Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II, Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM, Sony FE 35mm f/1.8, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- CAMERA MODELS: Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series A7 A7II A7III A7R A7RII A7RIII A7S A7SII A6300 A6400 A6500 A6600 A68, Nikon DSLR Cameras D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600, Canon M Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M6
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only.Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model.Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Compatible with the Nikon D3400, D5600 w/ AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series (SLT-A99V, A99II, A99, A77II, A77, A68, A58, A57, A65, A55, A 390, A100, A33, A900, A850, A700, A500, A330, A300 A230, A200) DSLR cameras with 18-55mm, 75-300mm f/4.5-5.6, 50mm f/1.4 lenses.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size.
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Lens not zoomable
- Inlcudes 2 x High quality plastic center pinch front lens cap + 2 x Deluxe elastic lens cap keeper
- The front lens cap protects your lens from scratches, fingerprints and the elements when the lens is not in use
- The deluxe lens cap keeper prevents loss of your lens cap and make your photography more convenient
- Easy to use: Simply pinch the center of the cap to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens, as to the lens cap keeper, attached with the 3M adhesive pad or loop through the cap attachment hole
- Compatible with any camera lenses with 55mm lens thread size, Please note your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length for Nikon D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm NIKON DSLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm.
- THIS LENS IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE FOLLOWING NIKON CAMERAS D40, D40X, D60, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300s, D500, D600, D610, D70, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500
- NOTE: This is a FULL Manual Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "LENS NOT ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- Fine tune the front focusing ring to make subject in-focus and take a sample picture. If the picture turns out dark, take the following steps to improve, 1. Lower the shutter speed, from 1/500s down to 1/100s or slower 1/50 etc; 2. Raise the ISO Number, from ISO 100 to ISO 200/400/800 etc; 3. Use a remote shutter release and tripod to increase image stability; 4. Switch position to allow more environmental light coming through the lens into the camera imaging sensor.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- ADVANCED OPTICS / SUPER ZOOM / SOLID FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION / MANUAL FOCUSING
- 420-800mm f/8.3-16 Manual Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- INCREASE YOUR CONTROL - With a bright f/1.8 maximum aperture, you'll retain an impressive level of control over depth of field making this an ideal lens for selective focus techniques. With an elegant, all metal design that improves and enhances tactile response, once you get your hands on 85mm f/1.8 lens, you will be continually inspired to bring your photography to the next level
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY - 8MM f/3.5 metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images
- ENHANCED AND DYNAMIC FEATURES - Added conveniences and attention to detail make the 85mm a natural choice for photographers who want to up their game. HD Super Multi-Coating applied to the lens, limits flare and ghosting for stunning contrast
- EXCELS IN LOW LIGHT SITUATIONS - This f/1.8 aperture setting allows for optimal working conditions for shooting both landscapes and portraits, even in extremely low light. Capture incredible photos with brilliant color in environments other lenses would fade
- MANUAL SUPER SMOOTH FOCUS - Since this lens contains no electronics, the mechanics of it's focusing ring are smooth and precise. A highly accurate tactile control allows you to obtain crystal clear images at ranges as close as 2.8 feet
- Fits all 55mm and 58mm lenses
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility
- Protects Lens from Accidental Impact
- Easy to use screw mount lens hood screws right onto your lens or filter.
- Works with all these Nikon Cameras D90, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850
- High-power 420mm telephoto focal length
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Nikon SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1600mm
Last update on 2021-05-13 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
How Do You Buy The Best Lens For Nikon D3400?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a Best Lens For Nikon D3400? Do doubts keep sneaking into your mind? We comprehend, because we have actually currently gone through the whole process of investigating Best Lens For Nikon D3400, which is why we have actually assembled a thorough list of Best Lens For Nikon D3400 offered in the present market. We have actually likewise developed a list of concerns that you most likely have yourself.
We ‘ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, however it’s still essential that you do thorough research study on your own for Best Lens For Nikon D3400 that you think about purchasing. Your questions may consist of the following.
- Is it worth purchasing an Best Lens For Nikon D3400?
- What advantages exist with purchasing an Best Lens For Nikon D3400?
- What factors are worthy of consideration when shopping for an Best Lens For Nikon D3400?
- Why is it vital to invest in any Best Lens For Nikon D3400, much less the very best one?
- Which Best Lens For Nikon D3400 are good in the present market?
- Where can you discover info like this about Best Lens For Nikon D3400?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than simply these relating to Best Lens For Nikon D3400, and the only genuine way to please your requirement for knowledge is to get details from as many trustworthy online sources as you potentially can.
Prospective sources can include purchasing guides for Best Lens For Nikon D3400, ranking websites, word-of-mouth reviews, online forums, and product evaluations. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to ensuring you get your hands on the Best Lens For Nikon D3400. Make certain that you are only using reliable and reputable websites and sources.
We supply an Best Lens For Nikon D3400 buying guide, and the info is absolutely unbiased and authentic. We use both AI and huge data in checking the gathered details. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created choice of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best readily available Best Lens For Nikon D3400 currently offered on the market.
This innovation we utilize to assemble our list depends upon a range of factors, consisting of but not limited to the following:
- Brand name Value: Every brand of Best Lens For Nikon D3400 has a value all its own. Most brand names offer some sort of special selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features: What bells and whistles matter for an Best Lens For Nikon D3400?
- Specs: How powerful they are can be determined.
- Product Worth: This simply is how much bang for the buck you obtain from your Best Lens For Nikon D3400.
- Consumer Scores: Number rankings grade Best Lens For Nikon D3400 objectively.
- Client Evaluations: Carefully related to scores, these paragraphs give you first-hand and comprehensive details from real-world users about their Best Lens For Nikon D3400.
- Product Quality: You don’t constantly get what you spend for with an Best Lens For Nikon D3400, in some cases less, and in some cases more.
- Item Dependability: How tough and durable an Best Lens For Nikon D3400 is should be an indication of the length of time it will exercise for you.
We constantly remember that keeping Best Lens For Nikon D3400 information to remain present is a leading concern, which is why we are constantly updating our sites. Find out more about us utilizing online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Best Lens For Nikon D3400 is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us understand promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can find out more about usto see our vision. information to remain present is a leading priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Discover more about us utilizing online sources.
If you think that anything we provide here concerning Best Lens For Nikon D3400 is unimportant, incorrect, deceptive, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about usto see our vision.