Exactly how Do You Buy Best Fisheye For Canon?
Upon hours investigating and reviewing all models on the market, we learn the Best Fisheye For Canon. Inspect our ranking below.
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective for dramatic effects; Manual focus
- Ultra-wide 167º diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras or 35mm film cameras
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images; Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots
- Features improved HD optics for the sharper images; Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Aperture Range: F3.5 to F22, Minimum Focusing Distance: 11.8”(0.3m), Filter Size: 67mm
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 6; Optical Construction: 10 Glass Elements In 7 Groups
- Ultra wide-angle 8mm fisheye lens with exaggerated perspective and approximately 180° angle of view, for dramatic effects
- Ultra-wide 180° diagonal field-of-view for APS-C size image formats--will produce a rounded image that doesn't cover the entire frame when used with compatible full frame digital cameras
- Manual focus lens with no electronic connections to the camera for automatic focus nor metering.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 12" (30.48 cm) for enhanced close-up shots Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood
- Lens not zoomable
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- MANUAL FOCUS: Included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Canon APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T8i, T7, T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D, 90D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- CUSTOM LENS CASE: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for outstanding fisheye photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark IV 1D Mark II
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This fisheye adapter is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by an "Ø" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- PREMIUM CUSTOMER SERVICE: Backed with DIGITAL GOJA 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lens structure 8 groups 11 elements (1 spherical lens)
- Minimum focusing distance of only 35cm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Canon APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2; EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D; EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- Comes with lens pouch and removealbe lens hood allows 180 degrees view
- Easy to use, attaches to the front of any Canon lens with 52mm, 55mm, 58mm or 67mm filter threads
- Exaggerates the depth by pulling nearby objects closer and pushing farther objects deeper into the background
- An essential lens for extreme sports, dramatic action shooters and anyone who wants to get creative
- Metal body with HD, super multicoated glass optics for sharper images
- Compatible with all full-frame and APS-C Canon EOS DSLR cameras such as 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 7D, 6D, 5D, 5Dsr, 1Ds, T7i, T7s, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, SL3, SL2 and SL1.
- 180 degrees angle of view
- Diaphragm Blades: 6.Built-in petal type hood
- 10 Elements in 7 groups
- Aperture range of F/35 ~ 22
- Lens not Zoomable
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Marquardt, Chris (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 227 Pages - 05/22/2018 (Publication Date) - Rocky Nook (Publisher)
- Full frame sensor coverage with extreme ultra-wide 180 degrees angle of view on full frame cameras
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) + Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) Maximizes Transmission and Reduces Internal Reflections
- Constructed of 12 glass elements in 8 groups with aperture range of f2.8 - f22
- Includes removable petal shaped lens hood, lens caps, lens pouch, instruction manual and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Minimum focusing distance of only 7.9 inches. Diaphragm blades: 7
- EXPANSIVE 180 DEGREE VIEW - The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Circular Fisheye Lens offers an incredibly exciting perspective and takes photography to a range that exceeds the ability of the human eye. Bend the typical view of your photographs and video to the extreme with the ability to capture a full 180 degree panoramic frame. That fishbowl angle, combined with the impressive 11.8-inch focusing distance, allows an incredible depth of field making the 6.5mm the perfect addition to your bag of tricks.
- HD SUPER MULTI-COATED OPTICS - In order to assist with the common and annoying problem of flare and ghosting, Opteka's Fisheye lens has been coated with a special layer above the optics to reduce this harmful effect. Additionally, a removable petal shaped lens hood is included reducing further the amount of light directly on the lens. This provides a valuable shelter from unwanted light rays helping you to capture ultra clear and vivid images.
- CONSISTENT AND SHARP IMAGES - Because a single aspherical element is utilized in the lens, this helps to reduce aberrations while maintaining a consistent illumination for sharpness around the entire image edge. Because there is so much detail in the frame of the fisheye with its wide angle view, this welcome addition is a helpful tool to create high quality and consistent images every time.
- DURABLE HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - With an aluminum alloy lens mount, a super strong connection between lens and camera ensures your Opteka Fisheye will hold up against wear and tear and keep you capturing incredible images for years to come.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Canon EOS APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, and SL1.
Last update on 2021-04-28 / Affiliate links / Product Titles, Images, Descriptions from Amazon Product Advertising API
Do you get stressed considering looking for an excellent Best Fisheye For Canon? Do uncertainties keep sneaking into your mind? We understand, due to the fact that we ‘ve already gone through the entire procedure of looking into Fisheye For Canon, which is why we have actually assembled an extensive list of the greatest Fisheye For Canon readily available in the present market. We have actually also created a list of questions that you most likely have on your own.
We have actually done the best we can with our thoughts and suggestions, but it’s still vital that you do extensive research study on your own for Fisheye For Canon that you consider purchasing.
Your concerns might include the following:
- Is it worth purchasing an Best Fisheye For Canon?
- What advantages are there with purchasing an Fisheye For Canon?
- What aspects are worthy of consideration when buying a reliable Fisheye For Canon?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Fisheye For Canon, much less the very best one?
- Which Fisheye For Canon are excellent in the present market?
- Where can you discover details like this about Best Fisheye For Canon?
We’re encouraged that you likely have much more questions than just these relating to Fisheye For Canon, and the only genuine way to please your need for knowledge is to get info from as many credible online sources as you potentially can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Best Fisheye For Canon, rating sites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and item evaluations. Extensive and mindful research study is essential to ensuring you get your hands on the best-possible Fisheye For Canon. Make certain that you are just using reliable and trustworthy websites and sources.
We supply an Best Fisheye For Canon purchasing guide, and the info is absolutely objective and authentic. We use both AI and huge information in proofreading the collected details. How did we create this buying guide? We did it utilizing a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us materialize a top-10 list of the very best available Fisheye For Canon presently offered on the market.
This technology we use to put together our list depends on a variety of factors, consisting of however not restricted to the following:
- Brand name Value: Every brand name of Fisheye For Canon has a worth all its own. The majority of brands offer some type of unique selling proposal that’s supposed to bring one thing different to the counter than their competitors.
- Functions: What chimes and sound matter for an Best Fisheye For Canon?
- Specifications: How effective they are can be measured.
- Item Value: This merely is how much bang for the buck you receive from your Fisheye For Canon.
- Consumer Rankings: Number ratings grade Best Fisheye For Canon objectively.
- Consumer Reviews: Carefully related to ratings, these paragraphs offer you first-hand and in-depth info from real-world users about their Fisheye For Canon.
- Product Quality: You don’t constantly get what you pay for with an Best Fisheye For Canon, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Dependability: How tough and durable an Fisheye For Canon is need to be an indication of for how long it will exercise for you.
We always bear in mind that preserving Best Fisheye For Canon info to stay present is a top priority, which is why we are continuously updating our websites. Discover more about us utilizing online resources.
If you think that anything we present here relating to Best Fisheye For Canon is irrelevant, inaccurate, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us understand quickly! We’re here for you always. Contact us. Or You can find out more about us to see our concept.