Want to know how to cook BBQ pork ribs (juicy and soft) at home? Then check out this recipe.
The recipe is simple, but the ribs turn out incredibly tasty! Cooking description: If your oven has a grill mode, you can cook the ribs right there. But even without the grill mode, you can set the temperature to maximum and bake the meat for 15 minutes.
Serve ready ribs with fresh vegetable salads and pita bread!
- Purpose: For lunch / For dinner
- Main Ingredient: Meat / Pork
- Dishes: Hot Dishes
- Pork ribs – 1 Kilogram
- Brown sugar – 100 grams
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Ground paprika – 1 Tbsp.
- Dried garlic – 1 Tbsp.
- Red hot pepper – 0,25 teaspoon
- BBQ sauce – 200 ml.
- Serving Number: 3-4
How to cook “BBQ Pork Ribs”
- Rinse and peel the ribs. Mix together salt, paprika, and hot pepper. Also add dried garlic to the dry ingredients, mix.
- Rub the ribs well with the resulting mixture. Take large pieces of foil, wrap the ribs in them. Now you need to put the wrapped ribs in an oven heated to 150 degrees.
- Bake the ribs in foil for about two hours. After two hours, carefully remove the ribs from the oven, unroll the foil.
- Drain the ribs of the resulting juice and return them to the oven, leaving them in unrolled foil, for another 10 minutes. Preheat the grill.
- Take ribs out of the oven and cool slightly. Then coat them generously with barbecue sauce. You can now grill the ribs. Grill them on each side for 3 to 4 minutes.