Do you love cheesecake? What about chocolate marble cheesecake? If the answer is yes, then you are in for a treat! In this blog post, we will show you how to make an amazing chocolate marble cheesecake. This dessert is sure to impress your friends and family members. We will walk you through each step of the process, so that you can make this delicious dessert with ease. Let’s get started!
Making a chocolate marble cheesecake is easier than you might think. This user’s guide will walk you through the process step by step, so that you can make an amazing dessert for your friends and family. The best part is, this recipe is versatile – you can use any flavor of cream cheese that you like. So get creative and have some fun with it!
For the crust:
- 100 grams of chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 50 grams of unsalted butter, melted.
For the filling:
- 600 grams of cream cheese, at room temperature
- 200 grams of granulated sugar
- 120 milliliters of heavy cream
- 30 milliliters of cornstarch
- 50 grams of dark chocolate, melted and cooled.
For the topping:
- 60 grams of dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 30 milliliters of heavy cream.
To make the crust:
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a foodIngredients: For the crust: 100 grams of chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos 50 grams of unsalted the chocolate sandwich cookies into fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 20 centimeter springform pan and press it down evenly with processor, blitz the
- In a food processor, blitz the chocolate sandwich cookies into fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter and pulse until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 20 centimeter springform pan and press it down evenly with your fingers. Bake for ten minutes, then set aside to cool while you make the filling.
To make the filling:
- In the bowl of your electric mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add in the heavy cream and cornstarch and mix until well combined.
- Pour one third of the mixture over the crust. Drop spoonfuls of melted dark chocolate evenly over top. Use a knife to swirl the chocolate around.
- Repeat with another third of the filling, then top with the remaining dark chocolate. Swirl again.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until the cheesecake is set but still has a slight wobble in the center. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake inside for another hour.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before chilling in the fridge for a few hours. Serve chilled, with some whipped cream on top if desired. Enjoy!
Serve this amazing Chocolate Marble Cheesecake chilled and enjoy! This dessert is perfect for any occasion, so be sure to make it for your next gathering!
You can also dress up the presentation of this cheesecake by adding whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top. This will give your dessert an extra special touch that everyone will love!
If you are looking for something a little more decadent, try serving this Chocolate Marble Cheesecake with a scoop of chocolate ice cream on top. This will take your dessert to the next level!
- Serve chilled and enjoy
- Dress up presentation by adding whipped cream and chocolate shavings
- Serve with a scoop of chocolate ice cream on top for an extra decadent touch.
For the crust:
- 11/two cups finely ground graham crackers (or digestive biscuits)
- five tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- one tablespoon sugar
For the filling:
- two kilograms cream cheese, at room temperature
- one and a half cups sugar
- three tablespoons cornstarch
- one teaspoon vanilla extract
- four eggs, at room temperature
- 125 grams dark chocolate, melted and cooled.
To make the crust:
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease a nine-inch springform pan with butter and line the bottom with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, mix together the finely ground graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar until well combined. Press this mixture into the prepared pan and bake for fifteen minutes. Let cool completely.
To make the filling:
Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Add the sugar, cornstarch, and vanilla extract and beat until well combined. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Pour half of the cheesecake mixture into the prepared pan. Drop teaspoonfuls of melted chocolate evenly over the top, then use a knife to swirl the chocolate into the cheesecake mixture. Pour in the remaining cheesecake mixture and repeat with more chocolate.
Bake for fifty-five minutes, or until the center is almost set. Let cool completely on a wire rack before serving.
(based on 12 servings)
Fat: 36 grams
Saturated Fat: 21 grams
Cholesterol: 158 milligrams
Sodium: 443 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 20 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Sugar: 16 grams Protein: 11 grams.
Variations and Tips
There are endless variations you can make with this recipe. You can add in different flavors of jelly, whipped cream, or chocolate shavings on top. Be creative!
If you’re having trouble getting the cheesecake out of the pan, run a knife around the edge to loosen it before trying to remove it. If it’s still stuck, put the pan in a hot water bath for a few minutes and try again.
This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you need to serve more people. Just remember to adjust the baking time accordingly.
If you’re looking for an impressive dessert that will wow your guests, this is the recipe for you! Chocolate marble cheesecake is sure to impress. Enjoy!
When you are making your chocolate marble cheesecake, it is important to keep in mind the environment. The oven should be preheated to 325 degrees Fahrenheit before you start baking the cake. Make sure that the cake pan is coated with cooking spray or butter so that it does not stick to the sides. When you put the cake in the oven, it will take about 50 minutes to bake.
Once the cake is done baking, you should let it cool on a wire rack for at least an hour. Then, you can put it in the refrigerator and let it chill for several hours before serving. Enjoy!
- The cheesecake will last for up to five days in the refrigerator
- It can be stored in the freezer for up to two months
- Thaw it overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Chocolate marble cheesecake is a delicious dessert that everyone will love. It is important to follow these instructions so that your cake turns out perfect every time. Enjoy!
When working with hot ovens and cheesecake batter, take care to avoid spills. Be sure to use an oven mitt when handling the baking dish, and have a pot holder handy to open the oven door.
If you do happen to spill some of the cheesecake mixture, be sure to clean it up immediately so that it doesn’t burn or harden. Wipe down the oven interior and baking dish with a wet cloth to remove any residue.
Be sure to follow all of the safety precautions when working with an oven, especially when it is hot. Keep children and pets away from the area, as there is a risk of burns. Ovens can also be a fire hazard, so make sure to keep an eye on whatever you are baking.
When it comes to cheesecake, always take care to follow the recipe instructions carefully. Do not try to change up the ingredients or methods, as this can often lead to disaster. If you are unsure about any step of the process, be sure to ask a friend or family member for help.
By following these safety tips, you can avoid any potential accidents while baking this delicious chocolate marble cheesecake. Enjoy!
How many servings will this recipe make?
This recipe will make about 12 servings.
Can I use a different type of chocolate for the swirls?
You can use any type of chocolate you’d like for the swirls. However, we recommend using a darker chocolate to contrast with the lighter cheesecake.
Can I make this cheesecake ahead of time?
You can definitely make this cheesecake ahead of time! Just store it in the fridge for up to three days before serving.
How do I know when the cheesecake is done baking?
The cheesecake is done baking when the edges are set and the center is slightly jiggly. Be sure to let the cheesecake cool completely before slicing and serving.
What should I do if my cheesecake cracks?
If your cheesecake cracks, there are a few things you can do: First, try covering the cracked areas with fresh berries or whipped cream. Second, you can also use a chocolate ganache or whipped cream to cover the cracks. And finally, you can also serve the cheesecake in slices so that the cracks are hidden from view.
What should I do if my cheesecake is too dense?
If your cheesecake is too dense, there are a few things you can do: First, try baking it for a little longer next time. Second, you can add a little more cream cheese to the recipe. And finally, you can try adding some whipped cream to the cheesecake before serving.
What should I do if my cheesecake is too dry?
If your cheesecake is too dry, there are a few things you can do: First, try baking it for a little longer next time. Second, you can add a little more cream cheese to the recipe. And finally, you can try adding some whipped cream to the cheesecake before serving.
Can I freeze this cheesecake?
Yes! This cheesecake can be frozen for up to two months. Just thaw it in the fridge overnight before serving.
What should I do if my cheesecake sinks in the middle?
If your cheesecake sinks in the middle, there are a few things you can do: First, try baking it for a little longer next time. Second, you can add some more cake mix to the recipe. And finally, you can try using a springform pan next time.
What should I do if my cheesecake is too thick?
If your cheesecake is too thick, there are a few things you can do: First, try baking it for a little longer next time. Second, you can add some more cream cheese to the recipe. And finally, you can try adding some whipped cream to the cheesecake before serving.
This recipe is seriously amazing and will definitely impress your friends and family. If you are looking for an impressive dessert to make, then this Chocolate Marble Cheesecake is the recipe for you! Enjoy!